Treat your staff to a program designed to develop relaxation techniques, positive imagery, heightened awareness, and the mindset of for self preservation, fitness and life skills with Phil Ross’ Team Empowerment Program. The Three Hour Workshop is a fun filled event including humor, sweat and self actualization through esteem building activities.
- Meditation & Mental Preparation
- Situation Avoidance
- Predictive Encounters
- S.I.P.D.E. – Scan, Identify, Predict, Decide & Execute
- Development of “IT” – Instinctive Technique
- Threat Levels & Escalation – Green, Yellow & Red
- The 3 A’s – Awareness, Avoidance & Action
- The Response to Confrontation – Fight, Flight or Freeze
- Warm up & Stretching
- Workout & Instruction
- Defensive Tactics
- Unconventional Weapons
- Multiple Attackers
Training DVD’s and Mediation CD Available at Group Discount Rates.
We now accept PayPal.
Are you embarrassed to start the Martial Arts because you do not know any moves or you are not in shape?
Is there a lack of schools in your area that appeal to you?
Are you afraid of being attacked?
Defensive Tactics & Fitness Professional Phil Ross’ S.A.V.E. ™ Self Defense Workout Video Series.
What is S.A.V.E. ™ and Who is it for?
The S.A.V.E. ™ Program (Survive A Violent Environment), is a unique workout designed to develop the skills necessary for Self Defense. By following the guidelines and practicing with the instructional/workout video the practitioner will enhance the skills as learned through taking the course or as an adjunct to their current Martial Arts training program. The basic level skills included in the program are necessary for fitness and for survival in a violent environment. One needs to be physically fit, have developed muscle memory, and possess knowledge of practical defensive tactics in order to effectively defend oneself, if attacked. This program addresses all of the aforementioned. Once this has been accomplished, “IT” (Instinctive Technique) has been developed. Once “IT” takes over, thought is removed from the process and the potential victim reacts to the external stimuli instinctively.
Who is S.A.V.E. ™ for? The program is designed for everyone. Whether you are a novice or non-martial artist looking to get in shape or a seasoned black belt searching to add to your current repertoire or teach a new class at your studio, this high energy, low impact workout is the answer.
S.A.V.E. ™ is a unique Self Defense and Fitness Program. The techniques and methodology employed were developed by Philip G. Ross, from his more than 30 years of experience in the martial arts, fitness and security fields. The system is comprised of defensive tactics and develops a mindset that enables virtually any person regardless of age and ability, to learn how to defend his or herself while getting in shape. The program is broken into three basic categories:
1) Heighten Awareness: Introductory 1 hour Lecture/Demonstration. Makes people aware of what to avoid and how to identify potentially hazardous situations. Also alleviates the feelings of helplessness by demonstrating what can be done.
2) Increase fitness and development of “IT” Instant Technique: Taking the Level 1 certification course and practicing regularly with a partner or the S.A.V.E. video will enable the practitioner to develop an instantaneous response when attacked.
3) Share the knowledge: At the higher levels, S.A.V.E. is designed to develop instructors. This will enable those interested in teaching the self defense and fitness method to anyone who is willing to learn.